Alvernia Student Health Portal: Located in Reading, Pennsylvania, Alvernia University is a private, Franciscan-run institution of higher learning. It was started in 1958 as a college and changed its name to a university in 2008.
Numerous undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in a variety of subjects, including the arts and sciences, business, nursing and health sciences, and education, are available at Alvernia University.
Alvernia University’s history may be traced back to the founding of the Bernardine Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis in Reading, Pennsylvania, in 1858. The sisters’ commitment to helping those in need through education and compassion provided the groundwork for the founding of Alvernia College in 1958. The organization grew its offerings and resources over time, becoming Alvernia University in 2008.
The academic offerings at Alvernia University cover a broad spectrum of undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs in a number of subject areas, including the arts and sciences, business, nursing and health sciences, and education. The university has a variety of colleges and schools, including the O’Pake College of Business, the College of Arts and Sciences, the College of Professional Programs, and the School of Graduate and Adult Education.
|Contact Number:||+1 (610) 796-8200|
|Address:||400 Saint Bernardine Street, Reading, PA 19607, United States|
|President:||John R. Loyack|
|Colors:||Blue and Gold|
|Degree Programs:||Over 50 undergraduate and graduate programs|
|Accreditations:||Middle States Commission on Higher Education|
Business administration, nursing, criminal justice, psychology, education, social work, and occupational therapy are a few of the well-liked academic specialties offered at Alvernia University. For students who need flexibility in their study schedules, the institution also offers online programs.
Alvernia University’s dynamic campus life is available to students at the school, which is situated in Reading, Pennsylvania on a picturesque 121-acre campus. Modern classrooms, labs, libraries, sporting facilities, and residential halls are all available on the campus for instruction, research, and pleasure.
The institution offers a variety of services to help students, including as academic counseling, career services, counseling services, and services for people with disabilities. The student government, professional associations, cultural groups, and service organizations are just a few of the extracurricular activities, clubs, and organizations available at Alvernia University.
Alvernia University’s Notable Alumni: Alvernia University has a growing list of distinguished alumni who have made important contributions in their respective disciplines. Some of Alvernia University’s well-known graduates include:
- John P. Keehan: A well-known businessman and philanthropist, John Keehan earned a Bachelor of Business Administration from Alvernia University. One of the biggest privately held battery manufacturers in the world, East Penn Manufacturing Company, is led by him as president and CEO.
- Judith Fisher-Gayle: Marianne Fisher-Gayle, a well-known nursing leader and supporter of health justice, earned a Bachelor of
- Science in Nursing from Alvernia University. She has received recognition for her services to the nursing profession and currently serves as president and CEO of the American Nurses Foundation.
- Thomas Flynn, M.D. Dr. Thomas Flynn earned his doctorate in education from Alvernia University and is a renowned teacher and leader in the field of education. He has received recognition for his leadership in a variety of higher education positions.
Alvernia Student Health Portal
The student health portal at Alvernia University gives students access to crucial data about their health and wellbeing. Students who want to maintain their health and keep updated about campus health services might benefit greatly from this portal. The advantages of the Alvernia student health portal, as well as how to log in and utilize the app, will all be covered in this article.
How to Log in to the Alvernia Student Health Portal:
- Go to the Alvernia University website and click on the “Student Health Portal” link.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- You will be taken to your student health portal dashboard, where you can access your health information and communicate with healthcare providers.
How to Use the Alvernia Student Health Portal:
- You may view your health records by selecting the “Health Records” option after logging into the site.
- By selecting the “Messages” option, you may contact healthcare professionals. You may make appointments, arrange messages with healthcare professionals, and ask for medication refills from this location.
- By selecting the “Appointments” option, you may make appointments. From here, you may choose an appointment day and time as well as the medical professional you want to visit.
- By selecting the “Resources” option, you may access instructional information about health and wellbeing.
Alvernia Student Health Portal App:
Students at Alvernia University have access to a mobile app that lets them use their mobile devices to access the student health portal. The Apple software Store and Google Play Store both provide the option to download the software. After downloading the app, you may view your health records, get in touch with medical professionals, and make appointments from your mobile device by logging in using your student portal login information.
Social Page Link:
The Alvernia University student health portal does not have an associated social media page.
The official website for the Alvernia student health portal can be accessed through the Alvernia University website.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Alvernia student health portal, you can contact the Alvernia University Health and Wellness Center at 610-796-8356 or email [email protected].
Students who want to manage their health and keep up with campus health services might benefit from the Alvernia student health portal. The portal makes it simpler for students to take charge of their health and wellness by giving them access to vital health information, making it simple to communicate with medical professionals, and allowing them to self-schedule online.
The Alvernia student health portal is a crucial resource for remaining educated and healthy while attending Alvernia University, whether you access it from a computer or mobile device.