All patients of Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and Mid-Columbia Medical Center as well as Tuality Healthcare will use the same Mychart account to gain an access account to the medical record as well as other information related to them.
OHSU MyChart is a patient portal that was designed to manage health-related information and offer patients the full range of health services. All patients from the above-listed clinics or hospitals can log in via OHSU MyChart.
|OHSU Health MyChart
|Epic Systems Corporation
|Oregon Health & Science University
|To provide information and a healthcare management system
|Every patient of OHSU
OHSU MyChart Health Patient Portal
- Step 1: Navigate to the Official Website.
- Step 2. On the home page Look to”Sign in” or ” Sign In” button.
- Step 3. On the next page, type in the username as well as password into those fields.
- 4. For access to your account, you must enter the correct credentials and then click”Login” or click the “Login” button.
OHSU MyChart is an online portal provided by the Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) for patients to manage their health information and communicate with their healthcare providers. MyChart is a secure, web-based platform that allows patients to access their medical records, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, and receive test results.
To access OHSU MyChart, follow these steps:
- Go to the OHSU MyChart website (https://mychart.ohsu.edu).
- Enter your OHSU MyChart username and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click the “Sign In” button to access your portal.
If you don’t have an OHSU MyChart account yet, you can create one by clicking on the “Sign Up Now” button on the login page and following the prompts.
Once you are logged in to OHSU MyChart, you can view your health records, schedule appointments, communicate with your healthcare providers, and manage your health information. If you have any questions or issues with OHSU MyChart, you can contact their technical support team for assistance.
Reset Your OHSU MyChart Login Password & Username?
- Go to the MyChart website and click on the Forgot password link.
- The password recovery page in next screen.
- Enter your Username, as well as the date of birth, then press Next.
- If your email account has an address as well as a phone number in your account, then you will be issued an unique six-digit code that will confirm your account.
- Enter this code to confirm your account.
- After verification, you’ll be offered an option to make an entirely new password.
Forgot User Name
- Go to the MyChart website and click on the forgot username link.
- You will be taken to a page for recovery of your username.
- Enter your first and your last name, the zip code and DOB.
- Select to the submit button.
- Soon you will be receiving an email from [email protected] to your registered email ID , which will include your Username.
How to Register for New Account Online
- Go to your OHSU MyChart web site then click on the Register now button. Next, you’ll be able to fill out an application form (as illustrated below).
- Enter your activation code, Medical Record number and birth date. Then click Next to proceed. next button to go to following steps. On the next screen make a new user name as well as a password to your new account . You will also need to make a security query.
- You have a new login now ready to be used and you’ll be able to immediately access it using your new username and password.
OHSU App Link on the Mobile App Store
- Google Play Store: Download OHSU Now App for Android.
- App.Store: Download OHSU Now App for Apple and iPad.
|OHSU Health patients – 503-494-5252
MCMC patients – 541-506-699
|OHSU Health patients (M – 7 AM, F, 7 AM – 6 midnight)
MCMC patients (M from 8 AM until 5 pm)
What are the Benefits of OHSU MyChart?
Patients have access to many services via their OHSU Patient Portal. A few of the services that are helpful are listed below.
- Create the virtual visit
- Send an email at your doctor
- Request refills for prescriptions
- Get access to health information
- Check your lab test results
- Schedule an appointment
Q1. What Is Oregon Health & Science University MyChart? A1: Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) MyChart is a patient portal provided by Oregon Health & Science University that allows users to securely access their health records and interact with healthcare providers.
Q2: How can I access OHSU MyChart? A2: You can gain access to OHSU MyChart by either visiting their website, or downloading the mobile application from an app store.
Q3: What can OHSU MyChart do for me?
A3: With OHSU MyChart, you can access your medical records, lab results, medications and immunization history. In addition, it enables you to view appointments, schedule them with healthcare team members, renew prescriptions online and pay your bills online.
Q4: Does OHSU MyChart provide access to all OHSU patients?
A4: No. MyChart is generally only accessible for adult (18+) patients receiving care at OHSU; some pediatric patients may gain limited access via proxy accounts.
Q5: How Can I Register with OHSU MyChart? A5: In order to enroll with OHSU MyChart, first request an activation code during your visit or call their support line; use this activation code online when creating your account online.
Q6: Is OHSU MyChart secure?
A6: Yes, OHSU MyChart uses secure encryption technology to safeguard the confidentiality and privacy of your health information.
Q7: Can I schedule appointments through OHSU MyChart? A7: Yes, OHSU MyChart offers you an efficient and effective way to schedule and manage appointments with our healthcare providers.
Q8: Can I request prescription refills through OHSU MyChart? A8: Yes, MyChart allows patients to place requests for medication prescribed by their OHSU providers through its portal.
Q9: Can I access my lab and test results through OHSU MyChart? A9: Yes, OHSU MyChart provides access to lab and test results as soon as they become available.
Q10: Can I communicate securely with my healthcare provider through OHSU MyChart? A10: Yes, MyChart provides secure communication channels where messages can be exchanged safely between you and your provider.
Q11: Can I access my family members’ health records through OHSU MyChart? A11: Yes. OHSU MyChart allows proxy access to family or dependent members’ medical information with appropriate authorization and consent.
Q12: Can I pay my medical bills online through OHSU MyChart? A12: Yes. OHSU MyChart provides a feature which enables you to review and pay your bills online.
Q13: Can I update my personal information through OHSU MyChart? A13: Yes, MyChart enables users to manage all aspects of their personal data – such as contact details and demographic data – efficiently.
Q14: Does OHSU MyChart offer mobile access? A14: Absolutely, both iOS and Android users can download an OHSU MyChart mobile application to stay informed with their health on the go.
Q15: Can I access my immunization records through OHSU MyChart? A15: Yes, OHSU MyChart provides access to your immunization history and records.
Q16: Does OHSU MyChart provide educational resources or health information? A16: Yes. OHSU MyChart can offer educational materials, health articles and treatment information related to various health conditions to keep you up-to-date about your wellbeing.
Q17: Can I request appointments through OHSU MyChart? A17: Yes, MyChart allows users to request appointments with specialists associated with the OHSU healthcare network.
Q18: Does using OHSU MyChart incur a cost?
A18: No additional fee are usually assessed to patients using this service provided by OHSU.
Q19: Can I access information about my past and future appointments on OHSU MyChart? A19: Yes, MyChart gives access to details regarding all past and future appointments with dates, times, and locations of each.
Q20: Can I access OHSU MyChart for Telehealth visits or Virtual Appointments? A20: Depending on which telehealth services OHSU provides, MyChart may allow access for virtual appointments and visits.